23rd Annual Fairway to Equality in Dallas
Saturday, June 8 | Golf Tournament
Registration: 12:30 p.m.
Shot Gun Start: 1:30 p.m.
Award Ceremony to follow.
Buffalo Creek Golf Club
624 Country Club Drive, Rockwall, TX
National Presenting Sponsor:
Local Presenting Sponsor:
Join us for the most talked about golf tournament in Dallas/Fort Worth! Now in its 23rd year, this legendary golf weekend features a free Friday night Calcutta and live auction kick-off event attended by nearly 400 supporters of LGBT equality. This year’s event will be hosted at the fabulous Eden Lounge!
At the Calcutta, in addition to the Live Auction, you will have the opportunity to bid on a range of caddies. Each caddy comes with their own package of goodies to make your Tournament participation that much more enjoyable. You will also have the opportunity to participate in the Calcutta itself – which means the opportunity to purchase whatever teams you think will win the overall Tournament (1st, 2nd and 3rd place). Cash prizes are available for those who purchase the top 3 winning teams so come prepared to bid! Specific details about what competition awards and prize holes will be posted on this website in the coming weeks so check back with us.
Join us the next day for 18 holes at Buffalo Creek Golf Course followed by dinner and the awards ceremony. Opportunities available now to sponsor, volunteer or register to participate in the event!
Individual Registration - $125 (Individual Registration is limited, please contact Deiadra at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
Foursome Registration - $500
Registrations all include golf with cart, dinner buffet, awards and annual HRC membership.
Please note: Teams with two (2) or more male players will not be eligible for Tournament competition awards (1st, 2nd or 3rd place awards.) However, men will be able to compete in competition holes.
If you are registering for the Tournament, PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED IN ORDER TO REGISTER YOURSELF OR YOUR FOURSOME:
To register as a golfer, you have the option of registered as an individual, or purchasing an entire foursome.
If you register as an individual, you have the option to provide us with the names of the other people you would like to golf with. This can be one other person, two, or three. If you are new and don’t know who to golf with, simply tell us to choose for you!
If you register as a foursome, we will ask you to provide us with the names of your other three players. While this is not required information at the time of registration, it greatly assists our process if you can tell us when you initial register. We will be in touch to collect this information before the Tournament if you are unable to provide it when registering.
Many golfers have plans to play with friends –please be sure to coordinate with your other team members BEFORE YOU REGISTER so that you don’t double purchase a foursome and individual spots. Please note: HRC’s event registrations are transferrable, but not refundable.
We require you to submit a handicap for ALL PLAYERS at the time of registration. This is a condition of tournament entry. If a team member does not have a handicap, we will assign one to that player unless the player contacts the Event Chairs directly at least 3 days prior to the event. Our assignment will be no less than 20, but could be up to the maximum allowed by the USGA. This assignment is necessary because we cannot accurately rate/rank teams without all four handicaps.
The final part of the registration process is that you submit a cell phone number for one member of your team for HRC’s use the night of the Calcutta.
- $2,000 Cash Tournament Sponsor: Includes 8 registrations ($1,000 value), Tee sign ($500), other advertisements/signage as tournament sponsor, VIP seating at Calcutta, 8 Calcutta drink tickets total.
- $1,000 Cash Tournament Sponsor: Includes 4 registrations ($500 value), Tee sign ($250), advertisements/signage as tournament sponsor.
- $2,500 Goody Bag Sponsor: One available. Includes 4 registrations ($500 value), Tee sign ($250 value), and other advertisement/signage as tournament sponsor, VIP seating at the Calcutta, 8 Calcutta drink tickets total, hole sponsor.
- $600 Drink Cart Sponsor: One available. Company logo to appear on drink cart. Opportunity to pass out marketing materials and include items in goodie bags.
- $500 Putting Green Sponsor: One available. Company logo to appear on a sign posted on the putting green. Opportunity to pass out marketing materials and include items in goodie bags.
- $500 Hole Sponsor: 18 available. Allows you direct access to direct market your business by sitting at the hole on the day of the tournament. You may distribute marketing materials. You may also have a large Corporate Banner at the auction venue and at the tournament club house on the day of the tournament. All other advertisement/signage as tournament sponsor.
- $250 New Tee Sign Sponsor: Full color advertisement sign (12x18) that is placed on the tee box.
- $200 Renewing Tee Sign Sponsor: Renewal from 20
Please contact Sponsorship Chair, Sheila Bryant: (email@example.com).
Gregory Pynes and Dennis Coleman
Susan Spalter and Debra (Bucky) Gertz