Get on Team HRC: Run in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and join HRC's Athletes for Equality!
Run for equality in a world-class marathon by joining HRC's very first team for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon! Dedicate your race to this critical civil rights battle by becoming one of our HRC Athletes for Equality. You'll help make our schools, hospitals, and workplaces safer and more equal for LGBT Americans. This year, HRC has 5 guaranteed spots available for the marathon. Due to the very limited number of spots, the first 5 folks who commit to raise the most amount of money to benefit the HRC Foundation will be granted the spots! (Minimum fundraising commitment $1,000). Please indicate your interest by Friday, April 4th, and then on Monday, April 7th we will notify the 5 entrants.
Got your own race slot? You are still needed on Team HRC where you can fundraise using HRC's personal fundraising tools. Just use the form below and we'll provide you with all the tools to get started!
And don't a moment as space is very, very limited!
- Entrance to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 12
- Professional marathon training plan & access to coaching
- Personalized fundraising page & support toolkit
- Team camaraderie including socials and race-weekend group dinner & cheering sections
- HRC Athletes for Equality gear
- You'll also be eligible for a host of prizes based on your personal fundraising success. (more details soon!)